TOUCH VELVET SKIN SPA POLICIES
- The treatment room is created to provide a serene, comfortable, and enjoyable space for both patron and Service Provider. Please silence your phone during the treatment process. If you need to interrupt services to take an emergency call, this is acceptable. However, this will affect the time allotted to you, and you will still be responsible for full payment of services provided.
- Children are not allowed in the Spa unless they are receiving a service. The Spa is not child-proof. A child receiving services will be supervised at all times by the parent/guardian.
- Prepaid service or series: non-notice cancelation or no-shows forfeit the pre-paid scheduled treatment.
- Prepaid treatment series are non-refundable, non-transferable. If you wish to discontinue a treatment series, the unused balance may be applied towards other services.
- Gift certificates are good for the full value from the time of issue. After 1 year it is valued at 50% of the original value. They are not redeemable for cash or products.
- Returns: There are no refunds or returns of products. A sample of an eligible product may be requested to try before purchase, or a complete sample set may be purchased. As no one knows how one's skin may react to a new product, if there is an allergic reaction to a product, it must be returned within a 2 week period. Documentation (including pictures, if necessary) of the reaction is needed so that the product can be returned to the manufacturer. Purchaser will have the option to get an exchange in product. This only applies to allergic reactions. Client pays for shipping costs to the Manufacturer.
- I understand that unanticipated events happen occasionally in everyone’s life. In my desire to be effective and fair to all clients, the following policies are honored:
- A minimum of 12 hours advance notice is required when canceling an appointment. This allows the opportunity for someone else to fill that appointment. If you are unable to give us at least 12 hours advance notice you will be charged $25.00 for your appointment. This amount must be paid prior to your next scheduled appointment.
- Please understand that Touch Velvet Skin, LLC is a small business, and revenue is lost when a previously filled appointment is canceled without adequate notice.
Please aim to arrive 10-15 minutes before your scheduled appointment time for consultation,fill out necessary paperwork,and/or be prepped for treatment. Arriving after your scheduled time could reduce the amount of quality time reserved for you. You will still be responsible for the full cost of the service.